Japanese Language Course Guidelines for Applicants
1. Expected Intake
|1.5 years (18 months) course（October entrance）||40 students|
|2 years (24 months) course（April entrance）||40 students|
2. Application Period
Applicants for Certificate of Eligibility (student visa)
|1.5 years course||
April 3 – June 5, 2017
|2 years course||October 2 – December 4, 2017|
※Please contact us when the applicants do not need to apply a student visa.
3. Qualification of Applicants
*Applicants must satisfy the following criteria at the time of application.
- Applicants who have completed their 12 years of formal education, and must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
*Applicants who have not graduated from high school at the time of application are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have studied Japanese language (over 150 hours at the Japanese educational institution), and must have score of JLPT N5, J. TEST Level F, and NAT-TEST 5Q or higher.
- Applicants who have a strong interesting in automobiles or motorcycles, and have desire to be a car mechanic in the future.
- Applicants who have graduated from the most-recently attended school within five years.
- Applicants who have a guarantor residing in Japan.
*When there is no applicable person in Japan, sponsors who pay the expenses are possible to be a guarantor.
4. Tuition and Other Expenses (unit: Japanese Yen)
|Course||Period||Entrance Examination Fee||Admission Fee||Tuition||Other Expenses||Total|
1.5 year course
1 year and 6 months
|2 years course||2 years||20,000||60,000||
5. Payment Procedure
Please pay the expenses directly at the school office, or by bank transfer.
|Entrance Examination Fee||
Payment must be made at the time of application.(Unnecessary to pay at the time of preliminary survey)
|Admission Fee, Tuition, and Others||
1. Please pay by the designated date (within two weeks from the issue date of a Certificate of Eligibility).
- Tuition must be paid annually in a lump in principle.
- Admission permit may be revoked when the payment is not made by the designated date.
The paid expenses will not be refunded for any reason except the followings;
- When applicants are denied student visa at Japanese diplomatic offices overseas (issuance refusal):
HIT will refund paid expenses except entrance examination and bank transfer fee after returning an Admission Permit and a Certificate of Eligibility, and also submitting documents which show student visa was not issued.
- When applicants decline entrance to school for unavoidable reasons:
HIT will refund paid expenses except entrance examination, admission and bank transfer fee after returning an Admission Permit and a Certificate of Eligibility.
6. Class schedule (schedule is subject to change)
Monday to Friday: 24 classes per week, 900 classes per year
（No class on Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays and the days decided by school.）
Elementary Japanese I, II
Acquire basic Japanese sentence patterns and daily communication skill through reading, writing, listening and speaking Japanese. Study 500 Kanji characters and 1500 vocabularies.
Minnano NihongoIntermediate I, II
Acquire intermediate level of grammar, kanji and vocabularies along with applied skills. In addition, emphasis on listening and presentation skills, train conversation and communicative competence. Study 1000 Kanji characters and 200 sentence patterns for JLPT N3.
|Chukyu kara Manabu Nihongo,
According to the Theme
Acquire a general Japanese language skill with slightly high level of sentence patterns, expressions, grammar and vocabularies. In addition, reading comprehension lessons with technical terms and expressions, for advancing onto the auto mechanics course are given. Study 1500 Kanji characters and 8000 vocabularies for JLPT N3 and N2.
|Jokyu de Manabu Nihongo,
According to the Theme
Train for high level of communicative competence to aim to improve ability to communicate. Aim for an advanced level of Japanese communicative competence to improve conversation and communication abilities. Develop an understanding for the specialized field. Study 2000 Kanji characters and 10,000 vocabularies for JLPT N2.
8. Procedure of the class
- Each lesson is given in Japanese.
- Lessons are given with textbook, pictures, CDs, DVDs and other teaching materials.
- Develop abilities of problem solving, a communicative competence through classroom activity such as role play, simulation and project work.
9. Annual program ※（ ）Scheduled month of implementation
- Entrance ceremony （10）・Placement test （10）・Orientation (10)・Medical checkup (5) ・Graduation ceremony (3)
- School excursion (4, １0)・JLPT (7, 12)・Periodical examination (6, 9,12,3)
- Speech contest (7,12)・Christmas party （12）
- Winter vacation (12-1)・Spring vacation (3-4)・Summer vacation (7-8)・Autumn vacation （9） *2-3weeks each
10. About a part-time job (activities outside previously granted status of residence)
As foreign students come to Japan with the aim to study, working for many hours is not permitted. In addition, it is necessary to acquire "Permission to engage in activity other than that permitted under the status of residence" at the Immigration Bureau to do a part-time job. When you do a part-time job without getting permission, work more than 28 hours per week or do a job which is not admitted, it is illegal and subject to punishment by law.
11. Application documents
○Documents of applicant for admission
- Application for admission (Prescribed format, applicant's own handwriting)
- Purpose of studying Japanese (Prescribed format, applicant's own handwriting)
- Certificate of graduation or diploma from the high school (original)
*Chinese and Vietnamese students are asked to submit certificates issued by the educational authorities as much as possible.
- Official transcript (original)
- Documents which prove Japanese ability corresponds to JLPT N5 or above
- Family register or the alternatives (Chinese students need a copy of Residency record of all family members)
- 4 pieces of photographs (4cm×3cm in size))
*Photographs must be the upper half of the body with plain background taken within 3 months of the application.
- Copy of passport
○Documents of sponsor
- Letter of paying expenses (Prescribed format, sponsor's own handwriting)
- Certificate of employment
*When the sponsor is self-employed, submit such documents as a copy of registration of the cooperation or a business license.
*It is necessary to mention a business registration number or a tax payment cord (mã số doanh nghiệp, mã số thuế) for Vietnamese companies.
- Certificate of tax payment or Certificate of annual income
*Certificate which includes the latest total income
- Financial statement of the account under the name of the sponsor (issued within 3 months of the application)
*Chinese students are required to submit an original of “存款証明書” and a copy of “存単”
- A document that proves the relationship between the applicant and sponsor (e.g. public certification of kinship)
- Juminhyo (the residence certificate) *only in case the sponsor lives in Japan.
- All the documents must be an original one. When you wish them to be returned, let us know that when you apply.
- Please attach Japanese translation to the documents which are written in other than Japanese.
- The above documents are minimum requested. You may be asked to submit other documents that show to meet a condition of a “Certificate of Eligibility”.